VP UK- BUSINESS DEVELOPER
Our client, a .com company, specialized in providing solutions to increase the sales of online shops, is seeking a VP-Business Developer to take charge of the company's business plan within the British market.
The candidate will be managing the development of the company in UK by completing deals with partners nationwide. The applicants must be native and familiar with the British market. The tasks to develop will be as follows:
- Finding partnership deals with consulting companies as well as online sales development companies anywhere within the UK. The applicant may also deal with the final client and, medium-term, be responsible for the opening new markets in other European countries.
- Negotiation and closure deals and contracts.
- Setting, development and building of the loyalty of a network of contacts by means of events, gatherings, etc.
• 3-5 years minimum experience in the e-commerce field, preferably in business development.
• Communication skills.
• Negotiation and perseverance skills in order to finalize deals.
• Analytic skills to be able to get conclusions from former campaigns, to rethink the commercial activity according to the new needs in the market.
• Capability to work independently.
• Experience in Marketing department, or sales to the latter, will be positively valued.
• Experience in start-up companies will be valued.
• Fluent in several languages (French, German, etc).