1. Have a proven knowledge of the iron and steel market structure, market update and give feedback to his/her Manager.
- Have an exelent knowledge of the market: competitors, stocks, prices, demand, import, etc.
- Sell the company's products in the given geographical area
- Increase and update the client data base
- Strengthen client relationships
- Recognize service and product needs of his/her market
- Study collaboration possibilities with local agents
- If operating through local agents, the Trader will lead the sales actions from the agents, specially actions related with clients, volumes, prices and payment conditions.
- Give feedback to the Sales Manager according to the companies methodology
2. Get involved in the sales objectives definition of the international team and achieve these targets.
- Participate actively in the meetings set by the International Sales Manager, contributing with real information about his/her market
- Participate and share sales proposals with the rest of the team
- Set the specific action plans to help the traders achieve their sales targets and the deadlines (make contacts, travel schedules, meeting with clients, etc.)
- Keep the Sales Manager updated with his/her activity plan (travels, sales actions follow-up, etc.)
3. Perform the complete sales process
- Start the sales process with the client, making sure all the details are accomplished
- Gather closure agreements, check conditions and confirm the client request
- Payment follow-up
- Ensure, together with the logistics division, and solve any incidents during the delivering process
- Solve assiduously any collection incident
- Stong comuper skills (SAP, BW, Microsoft Office, CRM Celsa, Entropy)
- Proven knowledge of Celsa's products
- Market knowledge (competitors, distributions channels, consumptions, etc.)
- Market research
- Knowledge of international trade (incoterms, letters of credit, etc.)
- Knowledge of risk management (payment conditions, balance analysis, etc.)
- Negotiation and sales skills
- English and Spanish required
- Strong written and oral communications skills